Monday, April 30, 2012

Glam up your Monday: Bikini season?

Happy Monday Lovelies

My internet has been very slow since Friday, because I used it all up. Wednesday it should be fixed and then I can start with my normal blog routine.

Tomorrow is the 1st of May, can you believe it? School's almost over and almost 50% of 2012 is gone. But for me that means it's June and that means it's MY BIRTHDAY ;) I'm thinking about doing breakfast since it's my favorite meal of the day. But June is (depends on where you love) the start of the Bikini season, and since tomorrow is the 1st of May that means I still have 1 month left to get in shape!

I'm very bad at dieting, because I love food. And since I stopped dancing I'm not getting enough physical exercise anymore. I don't need to lose weight, I just want to get in shape and eat more healthy. So I'm going to write blog posts about it and take you with me on my journey :p











I love the Victoria's Secret bikini's



Have a nice week!
xoxo Blair

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I recently lost my goal on keeping in shape and eating healthy. I can't wait to hear more of your journey. Also I would love to hear how your bday went in June.

    XO Jojo

    www.jojosecretfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! I'll definitely to a post if I do a brunch or something else for my birthday!

      xoxo B.

      Delete