Monday, April 9, 2012

Travelling Beauty!

Hello Everyone


A thing that I really love is travelling by plane, I love airports, it just gives me that nice exciting feeling. This is my make-up routine, and what I take with me on board. ( 2 - 4 hour flight )
In my make-up bag on the plane: eyeliner, lip balm, blush, bronzer and powder ( for when we are about to land!)


Before leaving to the airport:



Put on a moisturizer when you wake up, you skin needs a lot of hydration when you're flying.


Put on a concealer, to look less tired, and to conceal redness and blemishes.

Apply a small amount of bronzer (you can also do this at the end of the flight) to give you some colour in your face, apply on cheaks, forehead and nose.



Use a mascara to open your eyes, this is my favorite mascara, l'oréal volume million lashes

Apply your favorite lip balm, and you are good to go!


Don't forget to drink lots of water, I know it's annoying that you have to purchase it on the plane, read some vogue or cosmo, listen to your favorite music and wear some cute and comfy sweatpants!


ps: when you are about to land, you can ad some eyeliner and blush!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment