Friday, April 13, 2012

Get that face: Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012


Hi Beauties!!

Yes here I am again with Louis Vuitton S/S 2012, but honestly who doesn't love the collection, and look and fashion show, it was literally the prettiest thing ever, and it made it my favorite look for beauty and fashion this spring and summer. 

I just love the whole dreamy, fantasy, pastel colors, white lacey feeling. Look at that old carousel It's so enchanting! In my previous post I was inspired by the amazing clothes, but when I took a closer look at the make up, I was obsessed immediately. I'm going to name the product and explain how to get this face !


Face

The models have a very healthy looking face with an amazing glossy glow. They have healthy looking skin, and you still can see their face, it looks so natural. I would recommend a demi-coverage foundation that already gives you a glow. The chanel foundation Vitalumiere Aqua is perfect for this look, it is lightweight, gives you a dewy finish but not to much and it looks so healthy. I immediately loved it so much the first time I used it and I even got a compliment from the MAC make-up artist :)


I apply the foundation with the sigma F60 foundation brush and then blend it with the sigma F50 duo fibre stippiling brush. Then apply bronzer on you forehead, temples, and contour your cheekbones with sigma F25 brush. I love Nars Laguna bronzer.

The glossy glow is the fun part so let's highlight! I love the MAC mineral skinfinish in soft and gentle, it's the perfect highlight color for lighter skin tones and it has that pearly, bronzey color, it's hard to describe.
Apply it on your cheekbones and blend it up towards your temples, down your nose, forehead, cupid's bow and chin. 

But if you look at the cheekbones they need an extra highlight color. I like to use virgin eyeshadow from the naked palette, just use a pearly, bronzy, pink,  more on the pearly side. Applying highlighter with your fingers is the best way.
For blush it's hard to tell because on some pictures it looks very peachy and on other more pink so I'd like to use two colors, peaches and pink swoon. But keep in mind applying it very, very light.

 Powder Blush Powder Blush


Eyes
The eyes are pretty, cute and simple doll eyes. Apply virgin eye shadow in the inner corner and tear duct of your eyes, use any flesh toned, natural eye shadow on the lid, like MAC brulé. As you can see the crease is heavily contoured, I like to mix buck and and a little bit of MAC espresso. For highlight use soft and gentle.

The lashes are looking so full and doll like. For a natural look use L'oréal volume million lashes on top and bottom (2 coats). If you want you can also apply fake, full lashes.
Lips

The lips are glossy, nude and peachy. Use MAC lipstick in myth and MAC lustreglass in love nectar on top. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know what your favorite spring look is in the comments below for another get that face!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo B.

No comments:

Post a Comment