Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Anniversary Blair Bendel !!! 1 year old !


Hey Lovelies

On the 8th of April, 2012 I started this blog, 1 year ago !!! It's so weird that my blog already exists 1 year, crazy :) I know I took a very long break, but It's still crazy. Happy Anniversary to myself!

The experience of blogging has been fun, and I'm motivated again to start a new journey.  A lot has happened in 1 year. Last year I was at home with a virus, and now I'm redoing my year at school, and I just found out that I got the permission to go studying in Paris for a couple of months next year !!! I'm so excited, can't believe it!

Imagine waking up in Paris every morning and eating macarons or croissants as breakfast, walking on the Champs-Elysées on the way to school...ok stop dreaming now! First I have to finish this year!



I feel like life is going by so fast, I'm becoming 20 years old in June, and omg, just writing it down makes me freak out, 19 sounds and look a lot better haha



I'm excited to continue blogging the following year, and please help me grow it a little bit :)

Please don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Tumblr, like me on Facebook and subscribe on this blog. You can always add me on Stardoll <a href="http://www.stardoll.com/en/" target="_blank">dress up dolls</a>

Sending some love, cake and balloons...

xoxo Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment